Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Favorite Vegan Celebs.



So veganism is becoming more and more popular among the stars. Some famous vegans include Ellen Degeneres, Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth, and Ariana Grande. But listed below are some celebs that I didn't know were vegan until recently and it seriously made me so happy because even before knowing they were vegan I loved them. Now I have even more reason to love them!


1. DAVEY HAVOK - He's the first on my list because I literally just discovered yesterday that he was vegan. He's also first on my list because he's one of my favorite singers! He's the lead singer of AFI (one of my favorite bands) and Blaqk Audio. Not only is he vegan, but he's also straight edge, meaning he doesn't drink, smoke, or engage in promiscuous sex. So he's just plain awesome all around. And, he's pretty attractive.... haha.



2. EVANNA LYNCH - She's the girl who played Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter films, OH YEA NOW YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT. Haha. She's so cute! Such a plus to know she's vegan! How awesome is that?



3. GWEN STEFANI - Not only is she a great singer but her body is ROCKIN'! That all makes sense now that I've learned that she's vegan! 





So there's my top picks! Who are some of your favorite vegan celebrities? Comment below! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment