Saturday, April 2, 2016

Cruel-Free Beauty Picks! April Edition: Skincare.


For April I'm choosing to list cruel-free skincare products since this month is all about fresh April showers and new budding life! Let's talk about keeping our skin clean and fresh!


1. Pacifica Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash - $10 on Ulta.com
This face wash is AMAZING! My new favorite! It's light and fresh, has a really nice scent, and helps with my acne-prone skin! I've had a lot of compliments about how clear my skin has been looking since using this wash!


2. Pacifica Cactus Water Lotion - $18 on Ulta.com
I know, another Pacifica product! But I love their stuff! I pair this face lotion with the kale detox wash and it's amazing! Again, it's light and fresh and yet even though it's a light moisturizer it keeps my skin soft all day! I have combination skin so it's difficult for me to find something that moisturizes AND keeps my skin clear. This stuff is working wonders! LOVE IT!



I love SheaMoisture products but this body wash is definitely my favorite! This is a perfect body-acne-fighting-non-irritating wash for all skin types; especially those with sensitive or acne prone skin! It supposedly even helps with eczema and psoriasis! 




Hope you enjoyed my April picks! What are YOUR favorite cruel-free skincare products? Share below!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment